Texas-Austin

Does anyone else feel like they're losing their mind?

So, I've now got 26 days to go until the big day . . . but I feel more and more that I'm going to go crazy before the wedding gets here.  My problem is that I can't nail it down to any one specific thing that is making me feel like this.  I thought maybe it was all the little details that are making me feel overwhelmed so I wrote everything left to do on a list and have been marking items off quite steadily.

Is this similar to when you're pregnant and get "baby brain"? Do I have "wedding brain"?

Re: Does anyone else feel like they're losing their mind?

• edited December 2011
    Girl, mine is 6 months away and i had a good meltdown this weekend. Getting married is a big step. With less than a month away its probably just fear you forgot something. Based on your posts, i'm sure you'll do great. Just sit back and enjoy it now!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    There are moments of losing my mind, and most of the time it is because other people cause it. My fiance's sister is one of those people. She is so used to getting her way about everything in life, and this is the one time that it is not about her. She throws a lot of tantrums because of it. Some days I think it would have been better just to buy a new car, then try to make everyone happy. Hang in there though... we are all in the same boat.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm glad I'm not alone! Thanks ladies!

Wouldn't you know that the March Brides magazine was in my mail box and had an article about this . . . apparently it's normal . . .

BB- believe me, I've kicked myself a dozen times for not just eloping and saving the money, my Dad even offered to just write me a check!  But then part of me wonders if I didn't have the wedding would I regret it later? I guess either way you never know. Making everyone happy is a pain, but I've decided that as long as me & my FI are happy, nothing else matters much anymore.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards