Oklahoma

hair/makeup in tulsa?

Hi all, I am a bride who lives in Chicago, but I am getting married in Tulsa next June.  I am having trouble finding a place to get my hair and makeup done.  My wedding is at 2pm so I would need somewhere that is open early am.  I would also like it if the makeup artist utilized non-Aveda/non-Bare Mineral makeup.  Unfortunately, I need the chemicals in my makeup!  Can someone please advise?

Re: hair/makeup in tulsa?

• caseybunchcaseybunch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married in October of this year and I am getting my hair and make up done at Miss Jackson's Salon in Utica Square. They are upscale and very easy to work with. I am getting the day of beauty. http://www.missjacksons.com/salon.htm
  • edited December 2011
    I am having the same issue. I may get my hair done at Ulta's at 41st Street and Yale. My makeup I may either use a Mary Kay salesperson I know or go through the Mac counter from the mall. They have it where you can make an appointment and they will come and do you and your girls' makeup. HTH!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversaryPhotobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I have an old co worker who works at Bobbi Brown at Saks in Utica Sqaure...she comes to your site for $100 to $150 bucks and each additional person is $50 bucks...which I found is about the going rate for on site makeup. Her name is Lindsay H.Good luck!!
  • virgo6256virgo6256 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using my regular hair dresser.. Who is a perfectionist and does wonderful hair. She is in Sand Springs but also does make-up. She would be worth the drive.Lezlie Ford @ Beauty Works 918-245-0612Tell her Ashleigh sent you. Our mothers were once room mates. She's doing everyone in my bridal Parties hair next May.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards