Michigan-Lansing

Officiant Recommendations??

Does anyone have a recommendation for Lansing area ceremony officiants?  I grew up in Okemos/East Lansing and now live in Maryland, so I haven't been to church at home in forever to still have a relationship with a pastor.  I'm planning the wedding for June 2011 at the MSU Alumni Chapel, which requires you to provide an officiant...any and all suggestions would be wonderful!

Re: Officiant Recommendations??

• lb4908lb4908 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Pam Klusack. She is amazingly warm and reassuring, her price is a steal and she gives tons of sample cermonies to chose from or you can create your one. She is super responsive via email as well. You can contact her at klu321 at gmail dot com.
  • AngelaOct11AngelaOct11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We also used Pamela Klusack for our wedding this past Saturday.  I had read good things about her on here and she was at one of the Lansing Bridal Shows.  We liked her instantly and booked her then.  She will do basically any type of wedding you want.  She has samples that she will send you or you can write up your own.  We just put together different bits and pieces from sample ceremonies she gave us and ones we found online. 
  • sarcole530sarcole530 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Pam Klusak is great. Contact her at www.matrimonyandmore.com.
  • Anniee1963Anniee1963 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We also used Pam Klusack, and I would recommend her to anyone! She met us at our house to go over everything, and made it to easy to write our ceremony. Her prices were also very reasonable.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • kate51485kate51485 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!!! I will definitely look into her. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards