Texas-Houston
Options

I'm new!

1:how did you and FI meet? online.2:any checks? Yes! We've picked our date..April 3rd& locations. I have my STDs. I love them. They are the same layout as adorablebridezillas. I found them on some website and just made them in a photo editing program...ordered them on large magnets and tada! 3: location (ceromony/reception)? Ceremony: Sugar Land Bible Church Reception: Regal Ranch4: why did you choose this location? We attend the church & I love the atmosphere of Regal Ranch. The lady who is in charge is a huge sweetheart and so helpful. It has a "fun feeling" and is totally me!5:did you pick out your e-ring, or did he? He did :) 6: anything that you would change about it? I love it. 7:do you get along with the FILs? I'm sure you guys will get lots of vent posts about them.. :( I get along with the important ones - mom & grandmother. The brothers and FSIL ... well she is a dingbat!8: any children? no, not yet...but I absolutely LOVE kiddos. 9: do you work? Yes, I am a nanny. loooooove it10: ask the oldies a question! Did you have to diet to fit into your dress? If so - tips!I've posted on here before as a diff. name once I think - but didn't get too involved. Now I'm ready to seriously start this process. I'm going to work on making a planning bio page...hopefully. I tried to put a siggy in there - let's hope it works.. I'm sure I'll need lots of help and advice..every single person in my bridal party & family is all out of town. :( [I'm from Dallas] :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I'm new!

• Options
    nchschic05nchschic05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    welcome and congrats!! seems like you have a lot already done that's great!
  • Options
    Zurita1123Zurita1123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hello! and welcome! As for fiting in the dress... as of January 2010 I will be doing p90x. FI had great results and had I had more time I would have done it with him.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    welcome! i guess im technically an oldie now - so as for the dress - I bought one that fit me like a glove, with no intention of actually losing any weight. But I lost 10 lbs just by eating better and occasionally working out when i was bored, and had to have the dress altered a couple weeks before the wedding to fit me like a glove again.
    Becca & Justin - 5/16/09 - Planning Bio My Blog(updated 3/12)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I will need some healthy recipes from you guys. I loooove to cook but FI LOVES to bake. Good and bad.I started P90X...it was so hard. Maybe I should start up again.. My dress zips up and fits okay..just not perfect. I only need to lose maybe 5 lbs..but of course I'd be happy with...oh 20? :)
  • Options
    shelly0921shelly0921 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!
  • Options
    Zurita1123Zurita1123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I shall be stealing your healthy recipes =) I love to cook too, and always like to explore new recipes. p90x is hard... that's why I think I will do the "lean-toning" one, not the classic or double. I think I would die if I did a double. Spring weddings are so nice. What are your colors?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes I am so excited about it being in the Spring! Our colors are a sort of dark blue with a light yellow or creamish? We both are obsessed with blue and even though it isn't "spring" I figured if I put it with a somewhat light color it'd be okay. Plus - it's my colors .. forget what everybody else thinks. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats and welcome! yay for spring weddings!
  • Options
    hoopsgirlhoopsgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats and welcome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards