Alabama

Expert colorist in Mobile

Hey, everybody :)  I could use a little help here!  I am 24 days away from the wedding and still don't know who is coloring my hair or styling it for the wedding.  Does anyone have any colorists that they would recommend in the area?  I figure if I get a really could coloring job, then a basic up-do will work just fine for me :)  THANKS in advance!God Bless,Melody~Song of Solomon 6:3~           10/17/09

Re: Expert colorist in Mobile

• edited December 2011
    I'm AA and not sure of your ethnicity, but for everyone else, I would reccommend Posh Salon. Everyone that I see that has color from there looks great.  I believe they are one of the salons that has stylist that are specialized. My stylist is great as well, but in Fantastic Sams on University. They have a diverse group of stylist and have been trained specifically for color. I hope this helps.
    Bethani Olivia-Diane 4lbs 7 oz 17 inches 4/19/2011
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks, TikiaR!  I'm Caucasian.  Another girl at work was talking about that the salon itself looked clean and cute, and we wondered about it, but didn't know of anyone that had been there.  I appreciate your help :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards