Maine

**Runnersmf**

I have my final meeting with Toni tonight.  So far she's been very helpful, attentive, and has made some great decor suggestions.  I'll let you know how tonight's meeting goes.I'm so excited for this wedding, I can barely contain myself!!
Knitting Blog
Updated 3-12

Re: **Runnersmf**

• edited December 2011
    Jut wondering how your metting went with Tony?? You must be getting so excited!!
  • edited December 2011
    Oh, hey, sorry.  The meeting with Tony went really well.  I feel totally confident that she will make our day beautiful!I think I'm a little more stressed than excited right now, but once I get these last little details out of the way, I can just focus on the fact that I'm getting married in 17 days!!!
    Knitting Blog
    Updated 3-12
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting so excited for you!! 17 days will go by quickly :) I was wondering who are some of your other vendors; such as photographer, florist, where did you get your cake??
  • edited December 2011
    My other vendors are: Florist: Flora Fauna  So far she's got some really great ideas, but can be a little difficult to get ahold of (she had a lot of other weddings this season).  Final meeting with her Monday night.Cake: European Bakery  Our cake tasting was fantastic!  We even asked for a rather complicated order and they said they could do it.  We'll see how that works out in a couple of weeks.Photographer: Carrie Aube  I just love her.  She is so personable, organized, and her photos are beautiful.  Which vendors are you using?
    Knitting Blog
    Updated 3-12
  • edited December 2011
    I'm still looking around for most of the vendors. I'm working right now on finding a photographer. I pick Jeff Rockwell for a DJ, and I think we are going to go with the European Bakery. My mom has used them before for other parties and really likes them. Good luck with everything and let us know how everything comes together. I know it will all be beautiful!!
  • edited December 2011
    Check Carrie out for photography--she is great.  www.carrieaube.com
    Knitting Blog
    Updated 3-12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards