Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Grey's Anatomy

So excited for the premier!  Where are my Grey girls at???

Re: Grey's Anatomy

• Options
    I have been waiting for this premier since the finale!!  I'm so excited!  Additionally, the show that was on before Grey's tonight (Flash Forward) was fantastic!  Anyone else watch that show??
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm here! I'm on the West Coast, so you guys get to see it before me! :) No spoilers okay?
  • Options
    Just popping in during a commercial!!!  I'm watching.  So far....good, not overly amazing, but good.
  • Options
    I agree, good, but not amazing.  This season has potential though... and how much of a jerk is Alex?!?!
  • Options
    Well, the play by plays during commercials aren't THAT bad! I could bet FI some $$$ on what's going to happen! :)
  • Options
    I'm a Grey's fan. Couldn't watch tonight but it's being recorded! I cannot wait to watch it this weekend! :)
    Meghan and Jonny- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - May 1, 2010
    Planning Bio My Blog
  • Options
    I have been waiting for what it seems like forever for this season....but I have to say, I expected more. With how good last season ended, I don't know what I expected this season to start with....just more "something".
  • Options
    Hello!I had kind of spoiled the premiere for myself by reading over the summer who was leaving the show.  I will have to admit that I still got choked-up though.My complaint...at least where I am, the entire second hour of the show was 1 scene (usually Gray & McDreamy boinkin'), then a commercial.  It was really ticking FI and I off!  I taped the premiere of Flash Forward (I'm a SURVIVOR nut!!!) and can't wait to watch it this weekend.
  • Options
    I watched it last night and was balling my eyes out within the first 5 minutes of the show. But i knew who was leaving/staying on the show so that ruined it a bit. I still love it! And flashforward wasn't bad at all. Although i was counting rose petals during that time so i wasn't paying THAT much attention :)
  • Options
    I agree with pp, it was good but not super amazing. Alex & Izzy need to develop better communication skills haha. Did anyone notice how they did not show Meredith's stomach/womb area & everytime they "got caught" Derek would be the only one showing with her in the background? I wonder if they're going to keep doing that the whole season or they'll say "btw we're pregnant!" in an episode hmm.... 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards