Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Greys? Possible spoilers!

So... ok, what did everyone think? 

Re: Greys? Possible spoilers!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i could do without callie. annoys me to no end. i like arizona. i think the reason that i still watch this show is because i do love me some christina (sandra oh). her timing is great. oh and owen - hubba hubba. you could tell ellen pompeo was pregnant i think - her face was much fuller than usual gauntness. she looked great!
  • Options
    jessica0602jessica0602 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i waited the whole time for bailey to break down.  kinda disappointed she didn't.  her kid's middle name is GEORGE for christ's sake!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    She did kindof shut down though... she turned numb.It was a good premiere, it will be interesting how they continue each of the different stories.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I really liked it. I miss George! I loved when Izzy told off the bus girl... I think I am also starting to like little Grey more than I thought I would... Is her hair darker this season or is it me?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I loved that callie didn't look so washed out as she did towards the end of last season and I love her. I also love Arizona and they are great together.It seems Hunt's character changed a little and I like it. A little more mellow and softer. What is going on with Izzy? I thought she was leaving the show. Is she staying? Next episode I believe I saw a glimpse of her working which I'm assuming is so she can get a spot in the new combined hospital. I love how she told that bus girl off as well. It was a good episode.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I thought last nights episode was good, but not great. Even though I knew that George was off the show, I still had a little hope when little grey said that it wasn't him.I am very curious to see who doesn't make it when the hospitals merge (and if they will still be on the show). 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    jessica0602jessica0602 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I thought last nights episode was good, but not great. this!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards