Delaware

Weekend plans?

So, what's everyone up to this weekend?Friday:work then nothing-FI is working to closeSaturday: work then nothingSunday: nothingI guess I should get my butt in gear and really get cleaning since my coworker will be coming over to feed my 3 cats while i'm away on my honeymoon.  I've really neglected it the past year.  I did make a small dent last night and once I get started I'm fine, it's the getting started part that is the problem.  I'm just about done all my wedding stuff.  My music list and my photo list are into the DJ and Photog are in.  My favor boxes are complete and tied with ribbon.  My placecards are printed and stamped.  My final headcount is in to the caterer, as well as the seating chart.  I basically just have to make up the BM's gift bags, write out their thank you cards, and i'll be done.  I'm so glad I was at a slow office these past two weeks.  It really helped me get a lot of stuff done. 

Re: Weekend plans?

• edited December 2011
    Go you Lura!  I was working up till the last minute, and it sucked!  :) We are leaving tomm afternoon and going to Gettysburg to see my IL's (almost wrote FIL's lol) for the weekend.  We are picking up all new living room furniture - whohoo!  When I bought this furniture, it was for a "formal" living room in my townhouse and it is off white...  Well, its not a great idea for a family room, used daily - esp if you have a drooly, shedding dog and a hubby that insists on eating in front of the TV.  IL's just bought this furniture last year, its super comfy and really nice but they decided they dont like it anymore and offered it to us - whohoo!
  • edited December 2011
    Friday - we are going to look for a wedding ring for FI at a little Irish store on the way to my laser hair removal appt (*gulp*), then Saturday is apartment shopping day!  Nothing going on Sunday, FI has to work so I'll probably just hit the gym :/
    *Lauren*
    Married Bio! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Saturday and Sunday are moving days- while sick with the oink oink flu.  This should be interesting, to say the least.
  • edited December 2011
    HOPEFULLY making up my indecisive mind and ordering my gown Saturday!
  • edited December 2011
    Sparrow, if you don't mind me asking, where are you having the laser hair removal done? I was thinking about having my underarms done for my wedding next August (and it would be nice to never have to shave there again!) TIA!
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • edited December 2011
    MrsTR- I'm having the LHR done at a clinic in King of Prussia, right next to the mall.  I am having my under arms done and it is a little painful but SO worth it!  I can send you a link if you want to check it out, just leave your email address :)
    *Lauren*
    Married Bio! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Tomorrow FI & I are headed down to Irish Weekend in Wildwood!! A bunch of his friends will be down for it. Then we're coming back Sunday so I can go to a girls-only family dinner.
  • edited December 2011
    Friday - Going to lunch with someone AWESOME :-)  Then nothing, just spending time with my family on my night off.  Saturday, hopefully cleaning in the morning, then working 4 hours of OT from 3-7.  Sunday, going to a NASCAR race.  Don't ask me why.  I have absolutely no interest, but Dave's best friend got tickets from work, and I get to hang out with one of my best friends (Cherri, many of you know her).  So that's why I'm going :-)I'm so impressed Lura!  I'm so glad to see you have everything done and not having to stress at the last minute :-)  It's going to be fabulous!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Sparrow: That would be great! My e-mail is: asweeten at gmail dot com Thanks :) Weekend wise - My fiance is on call so we have to stay within 30 minutes of Dover. Probably just relaxing, watching the Season 5 of The Office dvds we got :) Maybe painting if our landlords give us the ok.
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • bubblyblondybubblyblondy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Friday: Grocery Shopping, cleaning and laundry, ugh! Saturday: Work 9:30-2:30, Then finish cleaning and more laundry, pack for nj for sunday Sunday: To Nj to Parents house...2nd fitting for dress..then meet with DOC to go over wedding stuff, then drive back home to Delaware
  • MrsJax09MrsJax09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have no idea. LOL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards