North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

Any feedback or recommendations?

Has anyone used AMMC Photography?  Their prices are great and I like their pictures online, but I wanted to find out more about them.Also, does anyone have any feedback about Rev. Bob Woody? Thanks,Lesley

Re: Any feedback or recommendations?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Lesley! I am actually going next week to shoot my engagement photos. They are really responsive and like you said, they're prices are excellent compared to the amount of things you get for the money. I'll post pics as soon as I can.
  • Options
    lesleyutlesleyut member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have fun getting your pictures taken and let me know what you think of them!  Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am considering them too, and would love to see the photos.  Good luck and have fun. Keri : )
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No problem ladies, I'd be glad to post pics. I'll let you know as soon as I get them back. :o)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bob Woody did our wedding 09/09/09. He is very professional and very responsive and helped us right our own ceremony. It was a very windy day on the beach and with no mic our guests could hear him fine.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We just had our wedding on 9/18 and we used AMMC for our photography. Michael was great to work with. His fiancee, Aggie, also does some photography, but make sure you ask for Michael. He was with us almost all day, but he never felt intrusive. He has  a great artistic eye for detail. He does unusal pictures, rather than the standard "wedding shots" if you know what I mean. I drew up a list of must have and do not take pictures and he was really careful to make sure that he got or didn't get what I wanted. He was very professional.Rather than doing an engagement session, which came with our package, we did a wreck the dress session the following day. It was a blast. Our wedding pictures are on the AMMC blog http://www.ammc-photo.blogspot.com/(ours in the 3rd wedding down, Rachel and Mark). I really could go on for days about how much I liked AMMC. He posted select pictures on the blog within 5 days and we should get our albums and proof books within 6 weeks. I cannot wait to get our albums and see all the shots. So anyway, I don't think you could go wrong with AMMC, unless you really like very traditional wedding photography.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bob Woody is amazing, you deffinetly would not regret using him at all.
  • Options
    cavs2001cavs2001 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rachel, I noticed that you got married at the Whalehead Club and I'm getting married there next yr. Any advice that you have to pass on? Also, you're food looked amazing. Who was your caterer? Thanks!! Audra:)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Audra, Sorry it took me a while to get back to your post. We used Kelly's for our catering and got our cake from Great Cakes of the Outer Banks. Kelly's was fantastic, I would definitely recommend them. Things to keep in mind for the Whalehead Club is wind. We had our rehearsal there on Thursday and it was super windy, if it had been that windy on our wedding day, I'm not sure anyone would have been able to hear the priest. So you might want to think about getting some sort of PA system. Think about the walking that will be involved for any relatives you have who mobility issues. We didn't have our reception at the Whalehead Club, so I don't know how well the portable restroom thing worked out. But it is a gorgeous location and our pictures came out pretty fabulous. Also to keep in mind is that it is a public park, so there were plenty of onlookers on the scene.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards