Outdoor Weddings

Nice restroom rentals?

I think my fiance and I have FINALLY found a venue we both love... so exciting. : )  It is actually a bed and breakfast on a bluff, huge lawn, overlooking the ocean, very ideal setting.  The only issue is this: all along I have wanted an outdoor ceremony, and an indoor reception.  So I'd like to have the ceremony at the B&B, and the reception at a hotel or somewhere else nearby.  But my fiance really wants to put a tent up at the B&B (there would be plenty of room, and it would be beautiful I'm sure) and have the reception there as well.  But the B&B cannot have everyone using their bathrooms.  As silly as it is, for some reason one of my main concerns is having a nice area for people to use the toilet, freshen up in a mirror if they need to, etc...  I just don't want port-a-potties at our wedding!I have heard of "luxury" bathroom rentals, that are a little bigger than your average port-a-potty, and have mirrors, etc... but does anyone have experience actually using them?  Are they nice?  Can they be dressed up?  Were you comfortable using it?  Would you have a suggestion as to a company or kind to use?  Sorry for the long message, and all of the questions.  Any help or suggestion you may have would be so much appreciated!!!

Re: Nice restroom rentals?

• I will be getting the restroom trailer for my wedding.  The ladies room has three stalls (with actual porcelain toilets) and a sink with running water and a mirror.  The mens room has three urinals and one stall, again with running water and a mirror.  All of the toilets flush.  It's about $1200 for the rental for the day.  We went and checked them out (but didn't use them).  They're very nice, not as spacious as a traditional hotel bathroom, but much much better than any port-a-potty I had every seen.
  • I'm having the same problem Anna. Our reception is going to be outdoors in a family friends gorgeous, huge backyard. Didn't really want people going into theri house to use the bathroom. But the idea of port-a-potties at our wedding terrifies me!!! =(I too would love to know about "LUXURY" bathroom rentals.Thanks
  • I am looking into the same thing! Thanks, for the info Midnight Sun, what company did you use?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards