South Asian Weddings

Bangles?

Unfortuantely, I can't go to India-so I have to do all my shopping stateside. I want to have a basket of bangles to give to the ladies. Does anyone know where I can get some cheap ones? (online, Edison, or Houston?) I am guessing 6 or 8 tied together-30 sets???
ExerciseMilestone

Re: Bangles?

• katie978katie978 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ebay! I believe that's what NicoleKrish did and I've seen quite a few on there for less $ than they often are in the stores.
  • edited December 2011
    I so wish I'd done this, as I think it would have been a big hit at the reception, but no matter.  Anyway, NicoleKrish listed this Ebay vendor in her bio: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Ethnic-n-Exotic-India__W0QQ_armrsZ1
  • edited December 2011
    D2M -- you are awesome. Thanks for keeping up on this stuff! masti -- this worked wonderfully! I mixed & matched and tied sets of 4 together. I think I bought 24 full sets of bangles, which would have been more than enough for our female guests...if they had taken just 1 or 2 sets of 4! I wish I had gotten more, but only b/c they went over so well! They are definitely cheapie bangles, but they gave a great effect, and it was fun to see people dancing around with their bright new bracelets. People still wear them!
  • edited December 2011
    NK, it's because I looked at your bio so much during planning!  You had the most extensive South Indian bio at the time and I totally stalked it, haha.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards