Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

My son's idea of a nice restaurant

My son makes his confirmation this year so I told him we will go out to a nice dinner afterwards. He was so excited and asked if we were going to Hong Kong Buffet. He loves that place. lol.

Re: My son's idea of a nice restaurant

• Options
    edited December 2011
    um, we totes were there on Wednesday night even though we're trying to save money.H was sick so I had to take him to Dan's uncle's Dr's office right after work. So we got there at 6:30 and were there until 7:15ish. Then I had to drive alllll the way back up to walgreens by my house to get his Rx's filled.  Dan stayed there and I went home to get some pencils so H could do his homework as we ate somewhere.  I needed to go food shopping so there was 0 (and I seriously mean 0) food in the house.  We asked him where he wanted to go and sure enough, Hong Kong Buffet (at 8:30 at night haha). BUT I had a coupon!!! 20% off our entire bill! haha that made me feel a little better.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where did you get the coupon? We do go there on Sunday's with my parents sometimes after soccer games. :) Yeah, I was thinking something along the lines of that Bunuo Vista (I know I'm not spelling that right) in Horsham or something.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It came in the mail. It's like a little envelope of coupons. Most of the coupons are stupid... they're from roofers or grass cutting services or for gutter guards and stuff like that but this time there was Hong Kong Buffet.
  • Options
    jessica0602jessica0602 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Buona Via is sooooooo gooooood but they are pricey!  My department has our work Christmas luncheon there every year.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Val, I still have a 10% off coupon if you want it. You'd have to swing by and pick it up though but I don't live far from there so it woudn't be too bad. Lemme know if you need it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks!
  • Options
    jessica0602jessica0602 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Val have you ever been to Cafe Lombardi's at Horsham Road and Dresher Road?  YUM!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I pass it but have never been. I'll have to try it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wanted to do my RD at Buno Via, but they were already booked :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i LOVE cafe lombardi! also, yalda kebab on horsham road (the intersection near tonelli's) is fantastic!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards