New Jersey
Options

Elisabeth Millay

Did anyone use her for your wedding photographer?  If so, how was your experience?  How are your albums?

Re: Elisabeth Millay

• Options
    reinabiltanzareinabiltanza member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I noticed this message was posted months ago but I wanted to share my experience in case other couples are considering working with Elisabeth. I got married a couple weeks ago and Elisabeth photographed our wedding, and she was absolutely wonderful to work with! I met with her about a year ago over coffee and she showed me her albums, and the quality is incredible. She also offers a range of packages and albums to work with different budgets. My husband and I had a very small (28 people!), low-key wedding, and the photos are very unique and intimate. (You can see our preview on her blog here: http://www.elisabethmillayblog.com/?p=292). Elisabeth is clearly very passionate about the work she does, and she was so excited to stop by different places for photo shoots. She made the photo shoots fun and comfortable, and she has such a great eye! If you are thinking of working with her, contact her right away and book early! She's very busy...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards