Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Grooms Cake Vendor

Hi all!

I'm looking for a baker to make my FI's grooms cake.  I heard Andiekakes in the Philadelphia area makes great cakes.  Has anyone worked with her?  

Her cakes look great but how do they taste?

Thanks

Re: Grooms Cake Vendor

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've never tried Andiekakes, but if you want another bakery to look into, I had Classic Cakes in Voorhees/Cherry Hill NJ make 2 grooms cakes for me.
  • Options
    Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ditto MH.  That's where our wedding cake was from and I was going to get a groomscake from there but someone else had other plans (a long story that I'm pissed about).  Their cakes are AMAZING and they can pretty much design anything you want!!!  I think the cake tasting was my favorite part of planning and I don't even regularly like sweets.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using The Night Kitchen Bakery. Delicious cakes - and not too expensive. They're right in Chestnut Hill.
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Clay's Bakery in Berwyn! Delicious Chocolate Chip Pound Cake
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used ANdieKakes, and I HIGHLY recommend her.  She has a ton of pics on her facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/#!/andiekakes), but here is my groom's cake:

The best part about her is that she's so creative.  I just told her what type of things I'd like to include and she put this whole design together!  The 10.10.10 is actually tiles from a game that my husband like to play!

And I got red velvet cake and it was AMAZING!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards