Getting in Shape
Options

NGISR: wedding style

I feel like I have so many different ideas floating around in my head and I can't decide on anything!  Does anyone else feel like that?  My flowers are sunflowers, and at first everything was sort of inspired by them (natural, informal, bright etc) but now I have all these other ideas too!  I kind of want blue peep toes to be my something blue, but it totally wouldn't match any of the colors I had picked!  And I am obsessed with the idea of white dinner jackets for FI and his gm.  Very Humphrey Bogart, but it doesn't really go with the rest of the theme.  I feel very ADD right now.Anyone else have this problem??

Re: NGISR: wedding style

• Options
    I do! I do! Sometimes I just don't know what to do! I like black suits but then I thought maybe khaki suits would look nice with the teal BM dresses. Then I like simple roses, but do I want something more elaborate? Yesterday I saw teal and a green together, now I am wondering if that would be better than teal and purple?! There are so many ways to do a wedding! I wish all of the ideas could be incorporated. Love the idea of the blue peep toe shoes! i want teal ones!
  • Options
    I am going for classic, simple, elegance. I was having these issues too but I just started pickiing things out one at a time and it all comes together. KLG - how about a 1920s theme/like great gatsby, I think I saw that on the knot home page recently...and have no fear about the shoes they are just you they don't have to go with the theme, etc. I got blue peep toes too!
  • Options
    I think things will come together! I felt this way, because I never really chose a theme from the start.  In the end, Icouldn't believe how everything came together! It was suchan amazing thing to see all the colors, linens, lighting andsmall details blend so well together in the end.I got compliments on my details and cohesiveness, so Itwas not just in my eyes! Good luck and be sure it will all piece together in the end!
  • Options
    I'm 6 weeks away from my wedding, and I've been planning for 1.5 years so I can completely relate.  Once I stopped obsessing, things started to come together.  I also stopped really looking at certain things once I'd decided because all that did was drive me crazy and make me want to change everything.  Just have fun planning and trust your instincts!  Your wedding should be a reflection of you and your fiance, not what you think an ideal wedding should look like.
    imageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards