Canada

Toronto bridal show (this weekend)

Anybody going/already gone? I might be dropping in with my mom tomorrow.

Re: Toronto bridal show (this weekend)

• ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went last year and liked it better than the National Bridal Show. I booked Revolution Disc Jockey & Entertainment on the spot that day and he gave us a bridal show discount. Of course, if the DJ is super important to you, I guess it's pretty scary to book a DJ sight unseen... but we thought he did a great job at our wedding.Have fun!
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went yesterday with my mom. It is really great if you are looking for a venue, a DJ, or a photographer - there are MILLIONS of them. However, I have those things and there were less people for decor, cakes, and invitations. Still, I got lots of information, and good stuff for my FI for tux rentals. My mom wanted to go to the fashion show to find MOTB dress ideas - but there weren't really any. There was one booth with dresses for her. Hmmm...I might add a post about those dresses to see what your moms did... I think The Knot had a good idea I read somewhere about bringing labels with your name, contact, and wedding date to enter contests and get discount cards, etc. - that would have been a great idea! One bad thing - there was a florist booth right by the fashion show which had some sort of flower that had my nose running and eyes watering while I was watching - stupid allergies! Better stick my nose in the flowers I like before I choose them for the wedding day!
  • libertaslibertas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also went by with my mom yesterday. We left with a bag full of pamphlets but, like you, also found that to be the best part.The fashion show music was deafening!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards