Arizona-Phoenix

veil or no veil

I originally thought I didn't want a veil and just do some flowers.  Now I'm having second thoughts and might want a really simple 1 layer veil just tucked in the back of my hair.  Did anyone wear a veil and wish they didn't, or anyone didn't wear one and wished they did?

Re: veil or no veil

• edited December 2011
    I didnt wear one and am glad I didnt. I had a feather clip thing that I bought on etsy in my hair (pics in bio). The back of my dress was really pretty and my wedding was outside and I didnt want a veil blowing all over the place. Also, my wedding wasnt very traditional.
  • kellytupkellytup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not wearing a veil and I got some rhinestone hair pins for my hair.  I have seen more and more people go without a veil and there are some really cool things you can get for your hair.
  • reneekashkareneekashka member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I originally didn't want a veil, but I ended up getting one. I personally just couldn't imagine being a bride without one. So now I have a simple elbow length veil that the bedding matches my dress. I really love it but that is just me. I have seen stunning brides that did not wear one. I am still doing flowers in my hair too! I will let you know how it goes though. Maybe I will change my mind after the wedding. For now I will  be wearing one!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards