New York-Upstate

Holiday Inn-Carrier Circle

Has anyone either been to a wedding here or had thier wedding at this location ? What can you tell me about it ? Positive and negative... we are considering this location for our wedding next may

Re: Holiday Inn-Carrier Circle

• edited December 2011
    I have been to a reception there and it was beautiful! The service was great and the food was very good! The cocktail hour took place in the open area outside of the reception room. The bar was set up in that area as well for the remander of the reception.   Hope that helps you!
  • edited December 2011
    That was our second choice for our reception. But when we saw the set up at Justin's across the street, we ended up going with them, but I think the Holiday Inn would be nice.
  • edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding there and it was okay, nothing special.  Food wasn't good.  I went to two down the street at Justin's and Embassy and they were both great!!! Would recommend them over Holiday Inn.
  • edited December 2011
    to be honest I heard they would be going out of business in a few years...I booked at the doubletree which was comprable (sp?) in price I thought...the holiday inn at electronics parkway is beautiful too but the lady there sometimes takes a while to get back to you....email me at gremchild1 at aol and I can send you the doubletree and possible the holiday inn price list if you're interested--i think i still have theirs.  good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards