Tennessee

Bachelorette Party weekend in Nashville

My BM's and a couple close friends are heading down to Nashville the first weekend in June for my bachelorette party. We're staying at a hotel right in the middle of downtown and are planning on going out to a nice dinner Friday night, then having a spa/girls' night in the hotel. Then on Saturday we're going to do the whole dinner/bar crawl down the strip. I've only been to Nashville a few times and am not too familiar with the bar/club scene. Anyone have some recommendations for good places to take a bachelorette party to? 

When We Said "I Do:" August 6, 2011

My Newlywed Blog: The "I-Do Diaries"

Re: Bachelorette Party weekend in Nashville

• edited December 2011
    My BM's and a couple close friends are heading down to Nashville the first weekend in June for my bachelorette party. We're staying at a hotel right in the middle of downtown and are planning on going out to a nice dinner Friday night, then having a spa/girls' night in the hotel. Then on Saturday we're going to do the whole dinner/bar crawl down the strip. I've only been to Nashville a few times and am not too familiar with the bar/club scene. Anyone have some recommendations for good places to take a bachelorette party to? 

When We Said "I Do:" August 6, 2011

My Newlywed Blog: The "I-Do Diaries"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards