Texas-Houston
Options

2 bdrm/1 ba montrose& w gray

we're moooooving! so that means our sweet cheap apartment is available! if you know of anyone interested let me know!2 bedroom apartment in a fourplex at montrose & w gray available! w/d hook ups, 2 bedroom 1 bath, all hardwood, $725, water paid off street parking, nice neighbors, corner of montrose and w gray. available the 10th.

Re: 2 bdrm/1 ba montrose& w gray

• Options
    TaylorCristenTaylorCristen member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Happy on moving!!! Several questions....Sorry if some of them are dumb- FI & I have never rented before-What type of lease...3month, 6month, 12month?Are yall the landlords or is there an on-site landlord?What other utilities are there to be paid?Does it come w/ a Refrigerator or hook ups for a fridge?Stove & oven?Anything else there is to know you can post here or e-mail me if you want.misstaylorcristen at yahoo dot com
    BFP 3.28.12
    missed m/c @ 9w5d, baby measured 8w1d, no h/b
    D&C 5.23.12
    heartbroken
  • Options
    happydragonhappydragon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What type of lease 12month Are yall the landlords or is there an on-site landlord? off site landlord that does not retain keys to the propertyWhat other utilities are there to be paid? elec and gas (our bills are elec about $85 a month gas maybe $20 a month)Does it come w/ a Refrigerator or hook ups for a fridge? comes w fridgeStove & oven? comes with both, gaswindow units in every room. its worth looking at. we've been really happy there for about two years. the leasing company is giamalva properties. to get more info call (713) 789-5858‎ tell them you are calling about the property on marconi
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    okay thanks Happy
    BFP 3.28.12
    D&C 5.23.12
    heartbroken
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tiny rant....I just told FI and he doesnt think we would be able to afford it. Im not real sure what he thinks our budget is since most places that would be in the downtown or galleria area are around $700-800. He hasnt even started looking into apartments at all and were getting married in 5 months. So I guess he's fine w/ us being homeless or living w/ his parents...yeah freakin' right!
    BFP 3.28.12
    D&C 5.23.12
    heartbroken
  • Options
    happydragonhappydragon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    $725 for a 2bdrm with wood floors in that area is SUPER cheap. seriously.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey happy, do you have any pics you can send me??  My email address is haydee99 at gmail dot com My sister loves that part of town and has been wanting to get her own place for awhile now...  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    $725 for a two bedroom is freaking phenomenal, too bad we've got to stay in mo co.
    DX PCOS 11/10 - Failed Adoption 9/11 - LEEP 12/11 - Starting Clomid 4/1/12

Photobucket

I did it. I started a blog.

PAIF/SAIF Welcome

• Options
    edited December 2011
    yeah i thought the price sounded good too. oh well...soon FI will see that its hard to find a nice place under $725 in the area he wants.
    BFP 3.28.12
    D&C 5.23.12
    heartbroken
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    that is SUPER CHEAP...we lived in apartments just down the street from there and paid 1375 for a ONE bedroom!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards