Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Long range weather forecasts?

Anyone check long range weather forecasts? I am 12 days out so I checked a few sites and they all say different things, boo! I guess I need to wait for the 10 day, since that tends to be the most accurate. *fingers crossed no rain on the 9th!* :)

Re: Long range weather forecasts?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    good luck! It will change every day from now until the day of-- I became a weather stalker and was so upset the Thursday before my wedding because it was a 70% chance of rain, but by Friday it was a 10% chance of rain- and it didn't rain at all!!! How exciting! Can't wait to see pics!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Take the weather forecast with a grain of salt.  They will all ay different things right up until your wedding!  You have no control over this, so no stressing :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, don't drive yourself nuts. As it gets closer, be prepared to maybe get some big cute umbrellas for some good pics in case they do call for rain. I always found channel 6 to be just about on target with weather but yes, it changes very quickly.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh Im not gonna stress, my hair will be up so there won't be a chance of too much frizz :) I just get super curious and reallly am anxious to see the forecast, hehe. I love the idea of big umbrellas though - any suggestions of where you got yours?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't have any rain worries but kmart and walmart have nice size ones that are cheap.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards