Nevada-Las Vegas

Buffets

What are the best buffets to eat at around Vegas?

Re: Buffets

• aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    According to Oyster.com:BellagioM ResortRioWynnParisFlamingoTIPlanet Hollywood's Spice Market is also supposed to be pretty good, and Bally's has a Sunday brunch that's supposed to be ridiculously good, if you're willing to shell out $85.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • DawnyHDawnyH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have had buffets at Rio, Bellagio, Wynn, Palms, Golden Nugget and Treasure Island and Bellagio wins hands down as their is so much choice and the quality of the food is high.  Wynn's food is also nice but their is not such an extensive choice.  My sister had the buffet lunch at the Paris and said it was just as good as the Bellagio, although I haven't tried it to recommend.
  • edited December 2011
    If you are looking for one on the strip then Bellagio is the best.If you are looking for a cheaper off the strip buffet, then red rock station is the best. It's by far my favorite and they have just lowered the prices.
  • tamijoy514tamijoy514 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've only been to a few, but the one at the Rio is amazing!! Our first trip to Vegas together, we went three or four times (and we were only there four days). Luxor is pretty good. I didn't care too much for the one at Bally's. And I heard the one at Paris is pretty good.
  • rachel.wengerrachel.wenger member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The buffet at The M includes beer/wine in the price!  My MOH lives there and apparently some of the locals think it is the best out of the hotels.  We are hoping to go there for dinner some night on our trip out there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    The Seafood buffet at the Rio has won awards.  It's supposed to be the best in Vegas.  We had our welcome dinner at the one at Mirage and I thought that one was fabulous...any place that has a make your own pasta station and cotton candy wins me over :)  It is a very big buffet, there were stations I didn't even see that some of my guests got food from.  The one at the Luxor is good, we've eaten there a few times.  The one at the Bellagio is just ok...I've eaten there twice and wasn't terribly impressed.  STAY AWAY from the one at the Riviera...it's beyond nasty.  The one at South Point sucks as well.
  • edited December 2011
    I apologize, our welcome dinner was at TI not the Mirage (that's where we stayed).
  • mj1m3n3z714mj1m3n3z714 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    rio-carnival somethingMonte carlo- not too much but enough and very good for a good price.
  • kcougar515kcougar515 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone - you all have all sorts of good advice!
  • edited December 2011
    I love Paris buffett. It was resonable and the food was very good. We got there when they were changing from breakfast to lunch so I got to have both. The seafood at Rio was ok. I felt it was very over priced for the seafood you received.
  • Smithbr3Smithbr3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Paris buffet looks beautiful....I just got info from a manager..... one room for a group more than 18 is 350 dollars and sat-sun dinner is 50 bucks a person- a little bummed bc it is out of my price range...just thought I would pass on this info!
  • Smithbr3Smithbr3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    mistake:: 18ppl 100 for room, over 40:350 for room, in between size you get to all sit together!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards