Colorado-Denver

Anyone use Little White Dress?

Hi ladies! Just wondering if any of you bought your dress at Little White Dress Bridal Shop or have heard anything about them. I found a dress there last week that I love. So far, the customer service has been great. I'm wondering about alterations since I know they don't have an in-house seamstress. Thanks!

Re: Anyone use Little White Dress?

• chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't remember who it was but one of the already married knotties used them for her dress & had great things to say about them (now if I could only remember who it was!) LOL
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • edited December 2011
    oh I know who it was!! It was ChealseyParker, OP you might try paging her on the CO nest board...GL!
  • edited December 2011
    They should be able to refer you to someone. If not, go to yellowpags.com and search for wedding+alterations in the Colorado Springs area.
  • emilynchrisemilynchris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there! I got my dress from them and its on order now! I am so excited !! They have been so great and so nice! They let me 'visit' the sample whenever I want! They told me they have a lady in Parker that they recommend so I will probably go to her with my alterations. I highly recommend them! Good Luck! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards