Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

photographer/morning of

Does the photographer go take pictures of the guys getting ready, then come to you?  Or come to you and take pictures, then go to the guys and ride over to the church with them?My photog is suggesting the latter (I'm assuming since they'll get to the church first and he'll have some time to set up?), just wondering if this is the norm.  I have no clue how this works.

Re: photographer/morning of

• Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just decided on hiring the 2nd photographer our photog. offers.... so she'll come to me, and he will go to FI while he's getting ready...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    my FSIL had one photog and did as you suggested - came to her house to take pics of her and us (BMs) and mother of bride, etc. and then went to her husband to take pics and go to church with them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There's more photo oportunities when the girls are getting ready and it takes longer.  Guys really don't have that much to do and get started later anyway.  I'm having the photographer come to me and the girls first then she'll go take some shots of the guys and go to the church.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our photography package comes with 2 photogs, so she will come to me and my girls while we're getting ready, and her husband will go to my fiance and his guys while they get ready.  But that was really the only option for us, because we'll be getting ready about 2 hours apart, so it wouldn't work to have one photographer travel between us.As pp said though, guys do get ready faster and they do generally go to the church first, so maybe it would make sense for the photographer to come to you first and then go to the guys, especially if you guys aren't that far apart to begin with.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Closed on our house 4-15-11!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards