Texas-Houston

Where can I find Bridesmaids Dresses in Houston

Besides Davids and Alfred Angelo. We are mostly in the Galleria, Southwest, and Katy areas. Oh and I dont want to go to Weddings by Debbie or Venturas. Ive been there.

Thanks ladies
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Where can I find Bridesmaids Dresses in Houston

• Try Houston Bridal Gallery off of I-10 and Chimney Rock. My bridesmaids are ordering from here and we just decided on a dress last week. I didnt get my dress from here but my girls still got 15% off just for all ordering from the same desinger.

Also you could try Impression Bridal off of 610 by the galleria, Nordstroms (in the galleria), or Bella Bridesmaids which is over near Greenway Plaza.

Hope that helps!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oh wow Inhassel thanks a bunch! totally didnt know about some of those.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Of course no problem at all! We just finished up bridesmaid dress shopping and checked out a bunch of these as well.

Oh and I forgot one we also went to Misora bridal off of Beltway 8. They had a decent selection there as well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • also you could always just look around at stores like nordstrom etc and you could find some really nice ones . I was in a wedding a couple years ago and we got our dress from WHBM
  • Awesome! Thank y'all, I've just made two appointments for my girls. Hopefully we won't have to go to too many places
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards