Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Re: **Val

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am, thank you! I had two soda's, triscuits and soup. I'm just tired now so I'm cleaning up a little and will be going to bed early tonight. lol. Never will I drink that much wine again!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How much did you drink? More than a bottle by yourself? :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was dropping my son off at his friends house at 6:30 because they had off today and were going to watch him for me. They are super super sweet people! When I was dropping him off, they were eating and were inviting me in to have a glass of wine. Oh and they had company - a coworker from Canada. So, I politely decline twice but he was so funny, "sit, sit!" and he's pouring me a glass. I'm like, ok, I'll have one, get some chit chat in and get going. Well, I get into this deep conversation about life in Canada and every time I turned around, my glass was filled! It was great company, great conversation and we were just having a good time. When I looked at my watch it was 11:30! lol. I'm not really too sure how many bottles we went through.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hah thats a good story.. some of the best nights happen when you have no intention of doing whatever it was you wound up doing! I always try to tell myself that when I am inclined to want to say no to someone asking me to do something.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards