California-Inland Empire

Halloween

Ok, I know it's still a month away; however, this is the time to start thinking about costumes and parties. Anyone know what they are going to dress up as (if you are)?  Any parties you are going to?I want to go to one so badly this year, especially since Lil P (as Kasi calls him =) ) will be here and I can actually get dressed up in something besides a beached whale costume.

Re: Halloween

• edited December 2011
    We are having a Halloween party!  Jess and I are dressing up as robots, old school style with boxes and dryer tubing.
  • sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How cute!  I was at a party a few years ago, and this guy came dressed up as a Keg.  The spicket was where his dong was and it had a sign on it that said something like, pour from here.  It was hysterical!
  • edited December 2011
    As of right now we have no parties to go to.  :(  I'm dressing up as Wonder Woman again.  The costume was a hit last year in Vegas so since myself and a friend put some sweat into making it I am going to wear it again this year even if it's just to take Suraya trick-or-treating!  I hope to go to a club at least and enter a contest!!  HEHE
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    Sam is going to be away that weekend so I'm not really sure what I will end up doing. I like to make my own costumes but havent decided what I will be just yet. Last year I was a christmas ham. I have a bunch of leftover peacock feathers from my wedding so maybe I  will be a peacock this year. I do have a Dorothy costume I bought but never wore too
  • hischiquita!hischiquita! member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amber, how did you make a christmas ham costume???
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    HAHAHA!!  A ham?!  FUNNY!!
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    I used pink material for the body, then added yellow rings for the pineapple and then red in the center of those for the cherries. Let me see if I can find a pic.....
  • edited December 2011
    Its not the most flattering pic but you get the idea! [img]http://i33.tinypic.com/2eg73bo.jpg[/img]
  • hischiquita!hischiquita! member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ha ha so cute!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is a cute and original idea Amber!  I should go as a milk carton, but change the last letter from a K to an F........HAHAHA.....I'm totally kidding.  I would never do that.I've always wanted to be a saloon girl and my man could be my cowboy, or whatever you call them.  I kinda want to be a little bumblebee as well. 
  • Jamie FeerJamie Feer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WE have decided to be Jon and Kate plus 8
  • edited December 2011
    A bumblebee would be adorable!
  • emilypeachemilypeach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ah i love halloween!! im never satisfied with what we end up doing on halloween so I've always wanted to throw my own raging halloween party. I thought this year would be the year but Leo and I are trying to move into a house by nov 1st so probably halloween for us will be moving boxes and stress!!  We're going to do a housewarming party instead.  I'm bummed though, I'll just have to make up for it next year!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• edited December 2011
    No plans for us :(Some of our friends are having a party but since I don't like a lot of their friends we probably won't go
  • edited December 2011
    I LOVE Halloween but DH HATES it!  He never wants to dress up or go anywhere!  I haven't dressed up since the year I met him!  I have so many ideas stored up, by the time I dress up again I could have 6 costume changes in one night!  I wanna be Hermione, Beatrix Kiddo, a vampire (which is probably gonna be huge this year cause of Twilight, I wanted to be one since like 3 years ago :P), and I even have ideas for if I'm ever prego on Halloween!  SD,  they have such cute baby costumes!  I know he'll still be tiny but it would be sooo cute!  He could be a cow and you could be his farmer, I knew a girl who's baby was a lobster and she was a chef!  Oh the possibilities....
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those are cute ideas!  My mom got him a little giraffe outfit.  It's so adorable. I just love the little antlers on top. Stephen said he was going to take him trick-or-treating and I was like, "Dude, he's only going to be a month old and people are going to know the candy is for you." He was like so, it's his first Halloween. I was like whatever. =)
  • edited December 2011
    HAHA!  How cute Rebecca!!
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    You guys have to be the zookeepers then!  That reminds me of another idea I had, the baby is a lion and mom is a ringmaster. AWWWW! I should get paid for this.
  • edited December 2011
    I am going to be Olive Oyl, or Peggy Bundy.I don't know what FI will be. One year he was The Dog. It was glorious.
  • edited December 2011
    You could so pull off both Torr, especially Olive Oil...hee
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    Every year FI's roommate has a HUGE Halloween party. It is always a smashing good time =). I have no idea what I'll be this year though. I like your Peg Bundy idea Torr. Maybe I'll do that. FI wanted to be something together but I don't know. I told him to be Alan from The Hangover! lol.

• edited December 2011
    Hhaha, I think Clint and his friend are going to be Flight of the Concords, clint will make a mighty fine Jemaine!
  • edited December 2011
    Mark was kirk lazerous last year...lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards