Florida-West Coast
Options

Naples area brides- Help!

My fiance and I will be relocating to the Naples area in November. We are looking to rent before we commit to a house there...can anyone recommend a nice place to rent? Naples, Bonita, Cape Coral, Ft Myers areas... Thanks!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers image

Re: Naples area brides- Help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you haven't already check the WCF Nesties too! I think there are a couple of ladies on there that live in that area!
  • Options
    Golfer'sLadyGolfer'sLady member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is a huge expanse of area to be looking at... do you have jobs down there already in a certain area? That may help narrow it down. For example, if you're working in Naples, there is no way I'd live all the way north in Cape Coral.I may be able to help with a specific area but would also recommend Craigslist. We rented our house here in St. Louis from a listing and it's working out great!
  • Options
    rdoernbergrdoernberg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Agree w/ pp -- I would definitely rent in the same town you are working. I live/work in Naples and would be happy to give you some info as to specific areas, depending what you're looking for. I'm looking to buy right now so I've become quite familiar with the pros and cons of different neighborhoods :) you can email me at rachel.doernberg@gmail.com and let me know what exactly you and your fiance are looking for and I'd be happy to help!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh great! My husband will be working right in Naples, on 41.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    Golfer'sLadyGolfer'sLady member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't do as well with Naples as Bonita or Fort Myers but if you have some ideas I can try to help.  Do you know where on 41? South Naples can be a haul from North Naples.You can e-mail me at golferslady at g mail dot com.Good luck with your search!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards