Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

dress cleaning/preservation

hi ladies! my wedding was last night....and it was amazing!! however, my dress is filthy. does anyone have a recommendation on where i can get my dress cleaned and preserved? i live in indiana, so im used to driving anywhere in the tristate area because there is nothing here. forgive me if this has been posted previously, i tried searching old posts but didnt find anything. tia!

Re: dress cleaning/preservation

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think most dry cleaners do dress cleaning and preservation.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dry cleaners are hit and miss on whether they'll actually do a decent job preserving your gown.A lot of people on the Nest have recommended Wedclean, but there were recently a few complaints about them, and a couple of knowledgeable knotties (museum curators and the like) stepped in to recommend this company, instead, because of the techniques they use:[url]http://jscheer.com/[/url] If I was going to be keeping my gown instead of donating it to BABC, I'd definitely be using JScheer, though I'd definitely go with Wedclean over my local dry cleaner.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Anthony's Cleaners.  They cleaned and preserved my mom's dress when she got married 4 years ago and they did a wonderful job and they weren't too expensive, either.  GL!
  • Options
    stosha1stosha1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Heider Cleaner in Kettering or Springboro (2 locations). The dress cost is about $175 (more if silk), they guarantee for the life of the box, and give you a free press if the dress is used again. Highly recommend.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards