California-Orange County
Options

Picking up Veil!

So excited I picking up my veil today from Candi Merle with Crowning Glory! She is so awesome. Thanks to the Knotties that referred me to her! I can't believe i'm 54 days out from the wedding.. ahhh

Re: Picking up Veil!

• Options
    leffyinocleffyinoc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yippee! Post a pic of the veil once you get it. Did she have samples or pics of veils to choose from or do you just tell her and she makes it. Was her price reasonable?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    When I picked mine up she had some samples but I wanted something more unique that I had seem in a boutique so I designed it with her. And as far as her prices go...the one in the boutique was almost 300 dollars, she made mine for 55 dollars and even added some beading which the other one didn't have. khouse01- Im glad you are getting your veil today, the veil makes everything seem so real!
  • Options
    khouse01khouse01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have no clue how to post pictures! But she did a great job on it. I got a finger tip two tier veil solid rhinestone edge for 120 bucks. It was $355 in the store! Candi is great and very detail orientated! I highly reccomend it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have heard such great things about her, I plan on going to her to do my vail as well. Question, how much lead time does she need? I am getting married in May. thanks
  • Options
    khouse01khouse01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well I met with her in March and placed my order then. I'm getting married Nov. 14th. You only have to put half of the deposit down then. I would say at least three months.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got mine done in July for my October wedding. However, she had it done in less than 2 weeks :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards