Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

We love Bella Pictures!

My fiance and i went with Bella Pictures as our photographers and we couldn't be happier! Our engagement photos came out wonderful and are absolutely confident that our wedding photos will be as well. Our rep. is very professional and attentive. Our photographer was exceptional. The packages are great. We highly recommend this company

Re: We love Bella Pictures!

• Options
    koosh ballkoosh ball member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would NOT recommend this company. Please do your research before hiring Bella.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Koosh,Can you explain why?Did you use them?What went wrong?More info would be very helpful.Thanks!
  • Options
    woodfrogswoodfrogs member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Bella is a chain photography service. You don't always get to pick your photographer, so quality may not be the same as you're shown at your appointment.  If you google Bella Pictures you will probably find out a lot more info.
  • Options
    skannenbergskannenberg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Some people don't even get to meet their photographer before the day of the wedding. If you look back in old posts on the photography board there are many posts about the company.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can only comment on our experience. We have had a very good experience with Bella. Like anything for your wedding, go with what works best for you and your wedding will be beautiful!
  • Options
    alliecarrie41alliecarrie41 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    let's see the pictures, pamlilisley.  i haven't heard a good thing about this company yet.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We would love to show you our picture but we're having trouble posting it on this message board. How were you able to post your pictures? If you would like, I can email you a picture. Just let me know.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards