Chit Chat
Options

No time to look for venue! Can someone help?!

My fiancee and I are both extremely busy and never home.  We decided to plan our wedding a couple years down the road so we can have time to plan.  After discovering that some places are booked through 2013 I started to get worried...okay.. I freaked out a little.  I'm hoping somebody reading this has some pictures they took of Angels View wedding chapel in Pidgeon Forge, TN or knows somebody who can kind of give me the low-down.  I'm hesitate to just look online since I know how some websites play up the attributes and don't tell you the down falls of it.  SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME?!?

Re: No time to look for venue! Can someone help?!

• Options
    You should check your local, they will be more likely to have some info.
  • Options
    I get that you think you're busy, but this is the place where you're having your wedding? Wouldn't you rather go see it yourself than ask random internet strangers? I would.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    Probably time to hire a wedding planner
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    check your local boards, the knotties on there may be able to help.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards