Wedding Party

Did anyone use J Crew tea rose cotton cady dresses?

I ordered a bunch of them in the sale (they were some of the only returnable dresses), and on-screen the color looked like what we'd been looking for. In person they look hot pink, though--does anyone have a picture of them on a group of bridesmaids? We're going for farm/casual/romantic feel, so I'm not sure if they'll work, but at $74 I definitely want them to! I'm hoping to maybe tone them down with the right flowers, or at least get a florist's opinion on whether I should return them... anyway, a picture would be much appreciated!

Re: Did anyone use J Crew tea rose cotton cady dresses?

• My girls are wearing the cottom Loreli dress...I believe its the strapless version of the cady dress...if I am remember correctly.  They are wearing it in Crisp Turquoise.  I actually just ordered the Loreli dress in Tea Rose...haven't received it yet, but it looks like a really nice color.  I am almost 100% sure that the dresses on sale are final...so you actually can not return them. 
  • Some colors in some styles were returnable, for whatever reason. I don't think there are any returnable ones left this week. Crisp turquoise sounds pretty. :o)
  • I know the dress I ordered is not returnable...I paid $39.99 for it.  I love my BM dresses...the same style I just purchased.  They have cute little pockets on the sides too! 
  • Would the tulip color work?  its a softer pink.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards