Nebraska-Omaha
Options

Engagement Photo Help!

I am looking for a photographer to do just engagement pictures of us. We are getting married back in Michigan but live here and got engaged here so we wanted our engagement pictures done down in the Old Market area. Does anyone have any good recommendations that isn't too pricey?? THANKS!

Re: Engagement Photo Help!

• Options
    lindy.linderlindy.linder member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I dont know what she charges for just an engagement session (I know she does them) but I highly recommend Farrah Grant. You can find her at www.farrahgrant.com She is our photographer. I am so in love with my pictures as is everyone who has seen them. The one below is one of the more typical shots but we have some where lighting or styling is incredibly artistic. Her prices are not very high in general so I would seriously consider her
  • Options
    akardiscoakardisco member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just had ours done in the Old Market this evening with Jaime de la Cruz. We had a blast!! She showed me a few of the photos on her camera and they looked awesome. She's also posting a preview for us on facebook later this evening. She's very photojournalistic if you are going for that style. http://www.delacruzstudios.com/
  • Options
    teacherlady79teacherlady79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto pp on Farrah Grant. She was great to work with, and she lives in the Old Market, so she is used to photo shoots there.
    Photobucket

My food blog:
    www.stringbeansandskinnyjeans.blogspot.com

Started TTC 03/11
    MFI Diagnosis in 02/12
    6 month wait for quarantined DS, 04/12-10/12
    IUI #1 10/25/12, BFP 11/6! Low rising betas, u/s confirmed blighted ovum 11/26. D&C 12/6. And now we wait again...

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35f6e0]My Ovulation Chart[/url]
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we used Lesley Knox Photography.  She was great to work with.
    Lesley and Casey I dreamed of a wedding of elaborate elegance, A church filled with family and friends. I asked him what kind of a wedding he wished for, He said one that would make me his wife. ~Author Unknown
  • Options
    ayoung22ayoung22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Another vote for Farrah!  Some of our pictures are in my planning bio and are also on her website.  She is great to work with!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went through A-Line photography. They have a very inexpensive fee and you get the cd with you photos on it. I love anne and alissa. they have been wonderful to work with!   http://www.alinephotography.com/
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I take engagement pictures.  And I feel that I am fairly priced! :)  You can see some pictures of what I have done by clicking on my blog!
  • Options
    lindy.linderlindy.linder member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    amycloud. Vendors are not allowed on the knot even if you are a bride. Advertising like this is against knot rule. I have reported you and if others do so you may be banned. Pleas refrain from making vendor posts and remove your photography blog from your profile. I am saying this for your benefit so that you can stay on the board. The Knot has strict vendor rules
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a great recommendation! We used someone othere than our wedding photographer for an engagement shoot.... AMY CLOUD did our photos and they all turned out beautiful! She gave us a great price, too. Best of luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had Bradley Jensen take our e-pics, and we love them!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ThisIsMelindaThisIsMelinda member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Seriously, you couldn't just tell amycloud before reporting her? Who cares?
  • Options
    rotellarotella member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Christine McGuigan Photography, she's a photo journalist, and reasonably priced.
    **LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE**

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!

Buying A Home

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards