Pennsylvania-Central

NWR: Hoarders

Has anyone been watching this on A&E? I was trying to do wedding stuff online while this was on TV. Now I just want to clean my house!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: NWR: Hoarders

• edited December 2011
    I am an A&E junkie on Monday's. Intervention is always new. I felt bad for the old man in Hoarders.
  • edited December 2011
    I almost always feel bad for the people on Hoarders (with the exception of the people at risk of losing their children). I always get a squirmy/anxiety feeling when watching. I think it comes from seeing my family of pack rats. Nowhere near the extremes on the show, but my extended family loves to "collect" things. The funny part.. they actually pass stuff around to each other! I'm always offered things like shoes that aren't my size :)I watch Intervention too. I guess I AM a reality show junkie after all!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • tbr0914tbr0914 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG, this show is crazy.  The people need real mental help, I feel so bad for them, except when they are mean!  I also get that creey feeling when watching it, and it makes me want to clean my house!
  • foreversjwforeversjw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am addicted to A&E! I love all of the shows.  It is so hard for me to think that people can let it get this bad.  I too had the urge to completely clean and organize my house after watching it.
  • edited December 2011
    ive never watched this show, but i LOVE intervention. have any of you A&E lovers seen "obsessed"? DH's cousin was on that show like a month ago.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards