Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

AW: YAY! We were blogged - epics!

I waited up ALL night for this.. Mike said he'd be posting them at some point tonight and here they are! http://mikelandisblog.com/?p=3166 Yayyayayayyayayyyyyyyyy :) He's such an amazing photographer, this completely reaffirms how happy I am with my decision to switch photographers last minute.

Re: AW: YAY! We were blogged - epics!

• Options
    dch167dch167 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They look awesome Kim!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    they look great! i love the black and white one!oh, and not to be creepy, but your eyes are gorgeous! they match your shirt in that one close-up picture!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    GORGEOUS!  Awesome pics :) 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Those are so great! I love the first one!
  • Options
    lovemedo0676lovemedo0676 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful. Congrats.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great pics! It looks like you had really nice weather that day! I'm sure your wedding pics will be awesome!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kim - they are awesome!!!  You guys look great!  Love the pics at Pat's - so cute = ) Can't believe your big day is almost here!!!  Woo hoo!
    Yorkie Jenga

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They look awesome! Love the one against the brick wall with him kissing your cheek. Agree with pp, your eyes look stunning in that one!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You look so pretty! And I agree, your eyes POP on the one against the brick wall. So glad you changed to him he was wonderful at the wedding I went to. He even set up a lap top with pictures he took earlier that day. You will love him and your wedding pictures! Congrats!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    great pics! you guys were all over the city!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great pics!  Mike was one of my first choices for a photog, but was booked.  LOVE the pat's cheesteak ones!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys!! :) I love the broad street at night one and the pat's ones too haha. I loveeee pats! We did a fun "thumbs down" in front of Genos pic too, heh. The 3 of us ate some cheesesteaks and had a nice time winding down from the day getting to know each other. Can't wait for the wedding now, it feels great to know we'll be 100% comfortable w Mike, one less thing to stress about :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love them!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They look great!  I love the wide shot of the street at night.  My only complaint is now I want a cheesesteak!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards