Connecticut
Options

Chair Covers

I was wondering if anyone knew somewhere not too expensive to rent chair covers either online or a rental place?Im getting married in the torrington area and the venue does not offer them.

Re: Chair Covers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I know knotties who have used Chair Affair and had a good experience with renting. www.chairaffair.net. I don't know what their pricing is but have seen pictures of their work and it is really beautiful. They are based out of clinton. Their # is 203-710-7490, you could always call them for a quote. I personally found that it is cheaper for me to buy chair covers then to rent them. I stalk the trash to treasure boards on the nest for married knotties selling their stuff and offering a good deal on their covers in decent condition. OR check ebay.. You can still get them cheaper in most cases (depending on how many you will need) then renting them. Just keep in mind with buying them anywhere online you will probably have to press them rather with renting they do the work. HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the response!I will look into chair affair and Im also going to look to see if I can find any that may be cheaper for sale!
  • Options
    YAYMiaBrideYAYMiaBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    These people seemed very reasonable on the price: http://partyware.us/?gclid=CPqo88_5vJwCFSBN5QodYVr9mw I haven't used them yet as my wedding is still awhile away but i've decided to go with them, they will be shipped to me and my Day Of Coordinator is picking them up and taking care of everything from there. I figure if i'm having the DOC then i'm saving money on the covers since she's doing it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards