My wedding is this weekend, and the forecast doesn't look great
(crossing my fingers)My ceremony is outside at my parents farm, and the reception is 15 mins away. In case of rain, we are going to have the ceremony at the reception hall, but I'm not sure how to tell people the change of plans. On our wedding website we did say where the ceremony would be held if rain.....but it might be raining where they are, and not at the the farm, or vice versa. So I'm not sure....do we leave someone at the ceremony site and they can tell people...or leave a sign....or what should we do? Any ideas?I'm really hoping we don't have to go with Plan B....I don't mind the cold...just not the rain!