New York-Hudson Valley
Options

I had my bridal shower on Saturday!

I had my bridal shower on Saturday! It was wonderful! I had a fabulous time. I couldn't believe how many people came. My Mom and sister even threw it at the site that my FI and I originally wanted to get married at but our guest list out grew the site. Only 40 days left as of today. I can't wait. The only thing I am worried about is the weather. Anyone else getting married in November? What are you guys doing as far as a coverup or keeping warm during outside photos?

Re: I had my bridal shower on Saturday!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    oh thats so great and how thoughtful!!!! So glad it went well. hope you got everything you wanted :)
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Photobucket image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    aww yay!! Congrats! :) Happy to hear that you had a great time!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    that's so exciting!!I'm a Nov 2010 bride - I plan on freezing if need-be next year, nothing is going over my dress!!!
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in March so who knows what the weather will be like.  I'm planning on having a wrap with me but will hand off to someone for a few pictures outside and just suck it up.  Already talked to the photographer about this and he said he has taken tons of shots in a 10m span.  Plus we'll be taking pictures inside the hall.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay for the bridal shower and 40 days!!!
    218806_0122 - Copy2011-10-239513.10.15 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards