Missouri-St Louis

10/10/09 Butterfly House Bride

Calling the bride who is having an evening ceremony and reception at The Butterfly House on 10/10/09. I am the afternoon ceremony bride and was hoping to find out when you are planning on arriving as we are trying to map out our photography schedule and I really don't want to ruin your day by being on display as your guests arrive! =)

Re: 10/10/09 Butterfly House Bride

• edited December 2011
    Hey sorry about taking so long to respond!  Been super busy!!!I actually just called Amy and Adam earlier to do to over the day.Amy gave us permission a while ago that it would be ok for the BP and parents to take pictures in the conservatory at 4:00 PM.Guests are showing have been invited to show up between 4:45 and 5:15 to view the conservatory.Hope that information helps!
  • edited December 2011
    Hey nncykstnmtz you said you were the afternoon bride so does that make your ceremony time at 1:00 PM?
  • edited December 2011
    Hi there - good to hear from you!My ceremony is scheduled for 2 PM. We were hoping Amy would let us in a little earlier than 1 PM (she forces us out of The Butterfly House facilities at 3 PM) since there are no events before mine, but she has been unresponsive to me. This is a little frustrating to me because we want to definitely be out of your way earlier rather than later, you know?Anyway, no worries, I don't see us being around by the time you arrive at 4 PM (our reception starts at 5 PM offsite). I guess the worse-case scenario would be that we could still be around Faust Park taking pics with family and/or wedding party. If you talk to Amy again, put in a good word for me to get in early! Sounds like maybe you have better luck with her than me...Good luck with your last minute planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards