Wisconsin

Do they exist?

Has anyone come across an engagement photographer that will INCLUDE digital negatives? (better yet, in the fox valley/GB area?) I'm sick of ridiculous fees to get ONE digital negative! It seems so unfair when I'm already paying a sitting fee and for a book of proofs; I own the physical copy, why not the digital!? Thanks, for the help, ladies!

Re: Do they exist?

• michelle142michelle142 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My photographer includes a CD with all your photos on it, you own the rights to do what you want with them Adam Shea - adamsheaphoto.com, he's based out of Neenah
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I was recommended Rachel Buckley based out of Appleton by another wedding photographer (rbuckleyphotography.com).  She provides digital negatives.Good luck!
  • TinyJeniTinyJeni member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Michelle- how much was his sitting fee? I can't find it anywhere on his website, but I really like your pics! Thanks!
    edited December 2011
    There is no sitting fee for e-pics as long as you book him for your wedding. It's included in the wedding package.
  • edited December 2011
    I also booked Adam Shea, but apparently we were not supposed to get the disc with the engagment pics for free. We ended up getting it free because of a scheduling conflict, but I am not sure he includes it for free anymore. You will have to check with him.
    image May 15th, 2010 213image 136image 77image 0image
    edited December 2011
    2B - I think he just recently changed his packages when he updated his website. We had our e-pics done over a year ago when everything was included.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm the owner for Carazimages and I edit all images from engagement sessions as well as getting a disk of all images taken that day. It works out to be about 100 images which is good to use for Save the Dates!www.carazimages.com
  • jackie5387jackie5387 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My photographer is including a disk of all pictures for the wedding and engagement. Her name is Gretchen and her company is Faith Photography. She is out of Hartland so I'm not sure if that will work for you but it's worth a try. She doesn't have too much on her website about weddings but her work is amazing.http://www.wisconsin-photography.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards