California-Central

honeymoon from San diego to Napa

We are planning our honeymoon to cali! We are drinving up the coast from San Diego - Napa! We would love opinions on places to stay and things to do in the cities listed! 2-3Nights in San Diego1N in LA2-3N in Monterey2-3N in San Fran3-5N in Napa to relax and drink wine!  =)Thanks so much!

Re: honeymoon from San diego to Napa

• edited December 2011
    Let's see, I live in SD and have been to Napa several times. Here are my two cents:San Diego-Stay in downtown, little italy, or La Jolla. These areas all have great shopping, restaurants, night life. If you want specific recommendations of places to eat feel free to email me aphilippe624@yahoo.comOr you can check out chowhound.com there are places to post questions and lots of linksSan Fran: Stay somewhere near the water if possible ie: The Embaradero, Presidio, Nob Hill, etc. There are so many recommendations of places to eat, I would check out chowhound again.Ok, so the more I think of it just go cruise chowhound-let me know if you have questions about it. It is like the knot for food and drinks. :)
  • SaraAlexineSaraAlexine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For Monterey - There is an awesome aquarium you could visit -The Monterey Bay Aquarium. Also, Carmel is not too far from Monterey - I absolutely love it there! If you wanted to take an amazing coastal scenic drive from the central coast area to Monterey - taking Highway 1 up through Big Sur. It has some unforgettable views.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker small
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards