Florida-North Florida
Options

1st Dance Song and some checks.

well I am home from Boston, had a great weekend and loved the city, but I am back on the wedding grind I have 3 months left. AH! I just went through all my stuff and I got slightly stressed thinking about things I need to get on top of. I bought an Ellen and Ollie dress for my Shower in november so Im excited I got that out of the way and i got my girl started on my reserved signs, bar menus, advice and wishes sign, table numbers, and menus. so i think I found a first dance song. i need opinions its Everything by Michael Buble (which I love this style of music) my other choices were At Last by Etta James and Here and Now by Luther Vandross. but I think i like this one best what do you guys think?

Re: 1st Dance Song and some checks.

• Options
    jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    First off, I love Boston. If I ever had to move north, it would be to Boston. Our first dance is going to be to "Breathe Me" by Sia.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    katiek200katiek200 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i love that michael buble song!!! it's kind of fast- how are you going to dance to it?
  • Options
    duncanpowersduncanpowers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wish DH could dance better so we could have used Everything :) I think it's really sweet.
  • Options
    clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Holy tickers DP. ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards