California-Los Angeles
Options

Bridal Salons

Ladies, what salon did you go and what was your expierence like?

Re: Bridal Salons

• Options
    Went to the wedding day in fountain valley :) Had an awesome experience there and found my dress. They carry a wide range of designers which saved me alot of driving to and from salons that didnt carry the designers i wanted to try on. Yelp them!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    So happy to hear about your experience at Kay's, Misskin! I have an appointment to try on dresses for this Saturday!
    ~Michelle
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_bridal-salons?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:68Discussion:ee5c9515-dbee-4c3e-9015-9f25f2a6a6b8Post:806b323c-03d4-40e8-8805-19cfa321e82a">Re: Bridal Salons</a>:
    [QUOTE]So happy to hear about your experience at Kay's, Misskin! I have an appointment to try on dresses for this Saturday!
    Posted by miichlmc[/QUOTE]

I hope it goes well....please come back and let me know. Good Luck. 
  • Options
    I bought my dress at Kay's Bridal in Simi Valley also, and I am going in for my first alteration later this month.  The salespeople have been very helpful and great there, and I have had no problems so far.  I definitely recommend their salon.  My dress was affordable, too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards