Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Highlights Videography

Hey ladies, I posted awhile back about Highlights Videography and Brady Salay...I think someone said they were using him for their wedding in September.  Just wondering how things went.  Any help would be awesome!  TIA! 

Re: Highlights Videography

• Options
    jtothelee216jtothelee216 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't speak for his services, but I can say that he hasn't replied to my email in about 2 months. Kinda sucks, because I was interested in using him. Not anymore....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had my wedding on 9/19 and he was my videographer.  I was pretty nervous using him without seeing any samples, but the price was right.  I do agree with pp, he is hard to get ahold of.  Interestingly, I've found that email is the best way to connect with him, I've never had to wait more than 2 business days for a response.  I was super impressed with him at the wedding.  Everytime I thought to myself "I hope this is being videotaped" I'd turn around and he'd be there.  He was discreet but I feel like he managed to be everywhere all the time.  I'll have a better, more detailed, review once we get a finished product.
    imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    LMK613LMK613 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    jnickers: so excited to hear that he was good the day of...i am using him in a few weeks - I'll def give an update after that too...but he's been good for me to get ahold of via email, only complaint so far: took a little longer than I would have liked to get a copy of our contract...but otherwise he's been good!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using him for my wedding in May. I acutally just met with him last weekend- and I got a great vibe from him! He replies to all of my emails in about two days. I would love to hear a review!
  • Options
    ChelsiLynnChelsiLynn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!  His price is so great and we're spending a bundle on the photographer so the budget doesn't allow for a spendy videographer.  I'm hesitant because he doesn't have samples of weddings on his site.  He has responded to emails pretty quick for me.  I think we will just go ahead and book him - thanks ladies!  Can't wait to hear more reviews!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards