Chit Chat

Shower Favors

I was wondering if anyone has any creative ideas for a favor at my friends shower. She is very m uch into cooking. she was even on a TV show on the food network for making the best burger. so, we're trying to come up with something related for a favor?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Shower Favors

• We did some cute favors for my SIL's shower.  I made chocolate lollipops.  All you had to do was melt the chocolate, pour it into molds, and refrigerate everything.  Then we just put each one into a cute wrapper and tied them.  We made daisies for her wedding because that is her favorite flower, but there are so many different types of molds you can get, I'm sure you could find something food-related. 
  • Cookie cutters? Its more of a baking item but .... ???Measuring cups? Any kind of cooking utensil would work.   
  • First if you budget is in any way tight skip favors and instead focus on teh food and drinks which is what people remember. How about mini bottles of ketchup Something with the burger theme
  • I'm throwing a shower & we're giving jam from a local farm...the guests will get to pick which ones they like. Do you have any ideas about what to write on the tag for the shower....I'm trying to decide between "Thank You for coming" or something like that...  or the bride & grooms names & date of the wedding?
  • I don't think we did tags on the shower favors.  For our wedding favors we did stickers on Vistaprint that have both a thank you message and our names and wedding date.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards