Massachusetts-Boston
Options

*chest173*

You're from Reading? That's where Fi is from and where we lived until we shipped down to NC. you might know his family, they've all been in Reading for generations...
Marieke & Michael 5.14.10 Loving life with our 2 boys Anthony (3.22.08) and Dominic (due 2.14.11)!!!

Re: *chest173*

• Options
    noodle_oonoodle_oo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What year did FI graduate from highschool?  I'm from Reading too!  But I didn't recognize his picture.  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    He graduated in 2001. His sisters were '96 and '98.
    Marieke & Michael 5.14.10 Loving life with our 2 boys Anthony (3.22.08) and Dominic (due 2.14.11)!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes! I never thought I'd love Reading so much since I moved away! haha, I graduated 2000 but he doensn't look too familiar, I'll check the yearbook since it's sitting right next to me(I don't know why). I wish we could move back!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ok, now I know! It's amazing how much people change from HS, def. didn't recognize him.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    He should've graduated in 2000 but he stayed back in elementary school. I'll show him your pic tonight and see if he knows you. Did you know either of his sisters? I miss Reading too even though we only lived there for 2 years. When we leave NC we plan on going back to Reading. It was a great place to be pregnant and have a baby. Such great places to walk.
  • Options
    noodle_oonoodle_oo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Guys!  I graduated in 1997, way back when!  I love Reading too and was really sad when my parents sold their house and moved South (wish I could have bought it!).  We couldn't afford Reading and moved to Burlington instead. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards