Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Calling all late 2010 and 2011 Brides...Poll

Hi ladies!Just wanted to see how many girls are getting marry those dates.Please give your name & FI's name, wedding date, location, and how much have you plan already. 6 months ago I was like the only one here for 2011 and I see many knotties and I want to make you i keep you in mind!TIA

Wedding Bio

New Married Blog
Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker ~Pamela&Steven~6.25.2011~PuntaCana,DR~ image

Re: Calling all late 2010 and 2011 Brides...Poll

• Options
    Well, our date went from 4/16/10 to 10/16/10 (I hope) so I guess this means me.  *sniffle*I'm Lisa and FI is Eric.  We're doing a planned elopement to Savannah, Ga in mid-October of 2010 - just decided on the new plans last weekend so nothing is set in stone yet.I have my website set up, dress picked out, ceremony site chosen, ceremony written, officiant chosen, bouquet chosen, cake chosen, centerpieces chosen, invites designed, and AHR site chosen.  We haven't put any money down yet, but hopefully that will change soon.  It seems like I'm on top of my game, but I've been engaged since last Christmas and started planning shortly thereafter.  (Our plans were much bigger, and have drastically changed 3 times now, but we're happy with these recent plans and won't be changing anything else!)
  • Options
    Hi Pam. :) I'm Natalie; FI is Grant. Our wedding date is tentatively Nov 15, 2010, but due to my current (lack of) a job, we may have to push it back into 2011. *sigh* sadness. I've been on the board since last Christmas, so I feel like I've been engaged forever. Either way, I'll be here for the long haul. Our location: Dreams Resort Puerto Vallarta, MXAs far as planning, I have a lot of things "picked out" but nothing has been bought. We didn't even put the deposit down on our resort. But I've picked out a handful of dresses I like (one I'm super obsessed with), found a bouquet I like (I'm going to have a real touch flower version made on Etsy), found a photographer, found a travel agent, decided on our wedding colors, found a restaurant for the reception dinner, and found a site for the AHR.
  • Options
    Please give your name & FI's name, wedding date, location, and how much have you plan already. 6 months ago I was like the only one here for 2011 and I see many knotties and I want to make you i keep you in mind!Names: Natalie and fi's name is CalebWedding Date: December 1st, 2010 Cruise Date: November 28th, 2010Location: Pueto Vallarta, MexicoAlready Planned: Ceremony locationRestaurant reception locationTransportation arrangementsGrooms attireGroomsmen attireBridesmaid attireBouqs and Bouts ideasStd's sent outAlready have TA and WCCeremony decorPhotographerHave some reception decor alreadytravel arrangments plannedBm's gifts plannedBrides hairstyleBm's hairstyleI have pretty much the major things already set, now it's just the minor details, wedding invites to send out, and shop for my wedding dress.I know it's so nice to see late 2010 and early 2011 brides on here.  I've been engaged since October 2008 for a while I was the only late 2010 bride on here.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards