Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Tux Rentals

Hi can you tell me where you hired your tux from and what you thought please??Also my bride maids colours are royal blue and silver any thoughts on what colour tux to go with them?Thanks Sheila

Re: Tux Rentals

• Options
    aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had been planning on getting all of the tuxes through Men's Wearhouse, since they're a national chain and the guys could order the tuxes at their local store and have them delivered to their Vegas location.  However, we're leaning toward ordering the tuxes from a local shop and picking them up on our way to Vegas.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    jccswljccswl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    *aerinpegadrak*- We also thought it would be convenient for us to just pick up DH tux at the Men's Wearhouse in Vegas, but I'm soooooo glad we didn't. We ended up doing it at our local MW with time for him to try it on and make adjustments. I really suggest all couples do this. You really should account for any adjustments. Another suggestion would be to see if your guy looks ok in pleated pants, I really didn't like the look on my DH and opted for no pleats on the pants.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Local here - we are going through men's warehouse because off OOT wedding party.  It will be easier that way. Although we got a free tux rental through tuxedo junction which is who our venue recomends.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Tuxedo Junction for DH, GM and my Dad's tuxes.  They were wonderful to work with and took measurements over their website.  The best part is that they have an onsite seamstress and their warehouse is on site so we didn't have to worry about last minute changes or adjustments.  DH and I decided to go there a couple days prior just to have him try on his tux and get his adjustments done.  When we got there we decided to change out the vests that we had previously decided on and they had no issues with it because everything was on site.  Everyone was able to get final adjustments and pick up the tuxes the day prior with no issues.  Then we just dropped the tuxes off at the hotel reception and they picked them up for us the next day.  It was no hassle and so easy.I was going to go with MW because of the convenience, but I live overseas and they wanted to me come in for a deposit.  It may have just been a misunderstanding with the store I was talking to, but I was too annoyed to keep using them.  As soon as I contacted Tuxedo Junction they were great to work with.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Savannah6783Savannah6783 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are going with Tuxedo Junction as well!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Local here as well.  We shopped around for places...but we liked Mens Wearhouse the most.  Especially because our entire wedding party was coming from Florida.  It worked out great!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have ordered tuxes from our local vendor and they will be shipped/delivered to our hotel. We will see how it goes, I hope it goes well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went with Men's Wearhouse also and were not pleased. I think they messed up on everyone's order but if you do decide to go with them make sure you go in a couple of days ahead to pick up your Tux!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards